Friday, April 23, 2010

Adeline Cappuccino 2.0

Originally I was going to use the WordPress blog I set up for my Race, Gender and the Media class as an all-purpose blog for my professional work, but that didn't really go through. I think having to focus on my classwork took away from my desire just to write, you know? So maybe this will go better, as a nice casual sort of thing.

This is the blog of a writer trying to get off the ground. I've got one year left in college to figure out what to do with my life. I guess I better make the most of it.


Current Project Goals:

1) Finish re-write of my novel, A House Divided, and prepare manuscript for distribution.
2) Place short stories and/or personal essay (revised creative writing assignments) in various literary magazines.
3) Finish cosplay for A-Kon.
4) Release video series analysizing my favorite animes via YouTube.
5) Get a real job.

No comments:

Post a Comment