Monday, March 14, 2011

Attempting a transition

I think I'm going to leave the World-Building Questions where they are for now. I could add more, but frankly, I think I've drawn it on long enough as it is and nobody really seems to be interested. So for now I'm going to wrap them up and let people wander through the ideas as they so please. Besides, I have other things I want to talk about.

Consider this a transition post - wrapping up the World-Building Questions without really wrapping it all up. If you've got something you'd like to ask about that subject, go ahead and ask. If you've got something you'd like to hear me ramble about for a while, go ahead and ask that as well. Or if you're just along for the ride, well, I'll have something else up here eventually.

For now, I have a job interview. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment